Wednesday, April 19, 2023

1045: MS&R - 42

 I think that I made a mistake by referring within that context to that she came twice (Actually she came three times and the last one occurred more than a year later).  Person2 probably said that thing about me after just the first visit then did the others to balance things for her image. I think that when she knew that I left she wondered if that means that there is enough severance of connection for her to say that thing about me. So the solution she thought of was to leave expressing that choice to me through accepting or refusing her if she comes. Again the level and clarity of how much I had been already done there and her coolness and confidence toward that do not seem to allow but that she came to me that soon chasing me into finishing the situation, not trying to have herself remedy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment